FREE delivery above S$60
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, which may include but not limited to your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally:
- To facilitate purchase of goods and services through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping with third-party service providers, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations etc)
- To market our goods to you via email, post or telephone where appropriate
- To improve the goods and services that we provide to you
- To improve your Website user experience (e.g. if you have registered an account with us, we remind you of the contact and purchase information from your previous purchases so you can easily select and reuse that same information)
- To bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorizing and processing payment transactions (including credit card transactions) either directly or through our payment service provider
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way
- To conduct research and statistical analysis
- To protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- or any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we do not disclose your personal data to third parties. We may, however, disclose your personal data to:
- Third-party service providers who support our business, our Website and/or the supply of our Goods, including our IT service providers to enable them to host or maintain any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the Website
- Our payment service provider for the purpose of processing, verifying or enforcing any payment made or payable by you
- Third-party service providers whom we collaborate with (e.g. Courier services and etc) who are engaged to perform business and/or administrative functions
- Government bodies
- Any other person authorized by you.
We also uses Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site.
Finally, we may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
While we take precautions to protect your information and process it securely, if you provide us with personal data over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website.
We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
Where you have opted via the Website to receive our regular updates, we will use your contact information to let you know about our goods and services, specials, package deals, and related information, which we think you may be interested in, including contacting you via email, post or telephone.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our marketing lists or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.